Archive for December, 2012
December 24, 2012 Leave a comment
Send Alert messages with location details just by a single tap on the mobile application and inform your family and friends with a mobile application-http://www.fightbackmobile.com/welcome
December 2, 2012 Leave a comment
This is interesting, a greener court. According to a story in the GMA news the Supreme Court of Phillipines is going to go green, with less papers. The Court is set to take full advantage of Internet for transformation into environmental-friendly procedures.
After an assurance from Chief Justice Maria Lourdes Sereno the high court has approved guidelines in the efficient use of paper in resolutions and pleadings. The high court said Administrative Memorandum 11-9-4-SC or the “Efficient Use of Paper Rule” aims to cut down the judiciary’s excessive use of paper in an effort to “save our forests, avoid landslides, and mitigate the worsening effects of climate change that the world is experiencing.”- said the news report.
According to the guidelines of the “Efficient Use of Paper Rule,” all pleadings, motions, and similar papers intended for the courts must:
- be written in single space with a one-and-a-half space between paragraphs;
- use an easily readable font style of the party’s choice;
- must use a 14-point font;
- must be on an 8.5-inch by 13-inch bond paper;
- must have the following margins – 1.5 inch (left), 1.0 in (right), 1.2 in (top), 1.0 in (bottom);
- be consecutively numbered.